Friday, June 11, 2010

The Website Is Here!

This is a red letter day at Sweet City Knits! After many long hours (and a little cursing) the website is finally up! Please visit my website www.sweetcityknits.com. The website will work as kind of a catalog of items that I have designed and crafted, and offer links to my Etsy  or Ravelry shop where they can be purchased. As of right now, I can't take comments or sell directly from the site. I'd love to hear what you all think. Come back here and give me kudos, criticism, suggestions or just congratulations.
You'll also notice that on the collection page there are a lot of names of patterns, but few photos. That is because they are existing in my head at the moment. There's a lot to do to get a design out. It involves some calculations, writing the pattern up, test knitting or crocheting in multiple sizes, process photos, fixing pattern errors, and photographing the finished pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment