Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Available for Purchase


The "Monkeying Around" hat has been through testing and is now available to purchase. If you're crafty with the crochet and would like to make the hat, you can purchase the pattern through my Ravelry store click here.

If you want to purchase the monkey hat, banana rattle, booties, or the entire "Monkeying Around" baby gift set which includes all three you can find them in my Etsy shop. Click the Etsy button below to go to my page.


Also, the Sweet City Knits website is SOOOOOOO close to being ready to go live! I have been spending a lot of time on this website to make it user friendly. I have to make sure all the links are working correctly to give you the best possible website grand opening experience. The site should be up within 2 days. And there will be an awesome grand opening special for those lucky ones who order in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment