Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ahhhh, Vacation.....and yes, Frilly Janes are Coming Soon

I know it has been a long time since my last post and many are waiting with baited breath for the release of the Frilly Janes pattern. But.....I am going on vacation September 8-30 and won't be able to respond back to your questions and comments until after that time.
The Big Question: When is Frilly Janes going to be released?
Soon, I promise! I was wanting to get it released this week, but decided it would be bad form to release a pattern and leave the country, leaving all questions, concerns, and inquiries hanging. So, the pattern will now be released about mid October. And I'll be here to open my arms to all your praise, and err, questions.
In the meantime, I'm making up sample sizes as I test knit Frilly Janes. Here is a preview:
Frilly Janes in Black/White Newborn Size

Frilly Janes in Red/White 3 month size
Frilly Janes Cupcake version: Pink/Brown in 3 month size

No comments:

Post a Comment